North Okanagan Counselling Services (NorthOkanaganCounselling.ca)
Your privacy is important to us at NorthOkanaganCounselling.ca (referred to as “we” or “us” in this policy) and the purpose of this policy is to tell you what personal information we collect about you and how we use it.
All information received by this office is confidential. All client files and client related information are kept in a secure area as per the privacy act of British Columbia. There are, however, certain instances wherein the counsellor is bound, by law, to divulge information. Those instances are as follows:
- Client informing the counsellor about suicidal ideation or homicidal ideation
- Client reporting any suspicion of child abuse or neglect
- The counsellor and/or the counselor’s records being subpoenaed into court (in Canada Only)
We are responsible for the personal information under our control
If you wish to contact us regarding the use of your information, you can do one of the following:
Contact Us By Mail or Telephone
What Personal Information do we collect?
When you recieve counselling services from us we may collect some or all of the following personal information:
- your name, address and telephone number
- e-mail address and facsimile number
- credit card information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us.
Your personal information is used only for the purpose of assisting you in the purchase of counselling through North Okanagan Counselling Services.