Here is the key information for the upcoming Critical Tools For Working With Youth workshop.
Time & Place
- Date: Saturday, June 27, 2015
- Place: Empire Landmark Hotel on Robson Street in Vancouver, BC
- Time: 7:30am to 5pm
The workshop—for Registered Professional Counsellors, Family Therapists and Psychotherapists—provides tools to assist practitioners in instructing lay persons, who work with youth, to communicate with youth more effectively.
Cost for this one-day workshop is $445.00 and you can register online. Critical Tools For Working With Youth includes:
- lunch and coffee breaks
- Facilitators Tool Box which includes a PowerPoint presentation and a DVD with vignettes modeling the Active Listening and Empathetic Communication skills taught in the program
- actors modeling the behaviours which are indicative of issues such as drug and alcohol abuse, eating disorders, PTSD and many more
- Participants Manual
- certification as a Certified Facilitator for the Program
- marketing assistance.